The information required includes:
- Detailed review of your idea.
- Reference images.
- Placement on the body.
- Approximate size.
The required deposit amount is based on the project, and will be discussed with you during the inquiry process.
Smaller, single session projects are priced by the piece, and will be determined with you prior to getting started.
Larger projects that require more than 1 session are priced hourly at $150/hour.
Please keep in mind that each tattoo is unique, and the amount of time required discussed beforehand is an estimate—please allow for some flexibility.
The more time that is allowed for the tattoo, the better the outcome.
Ideas will be discussed beforehand, and any changes to the final design will made during your appointment.
By closing my books and focusing on the work I already have, I am able to reduce my wait times for new clients and projects.
To be notified, please follow me on social media and subscribe to my newsletter at the bottom of this page.
Please give a minimum of 48 hours notice.
Same-day cancellations will result in the loss of your deposit, and another deposit will be required to schedule a new appointment.
- When you leave the shop with a fresh tattoo, that tattoo is in your hands. Make sure you take the time to care for it as instructed by your artist.
- When you leave the shop with your tattoo covered up, keep the bandage on for 6 hours (or overnight if instructed).
- Once you remove the bandage, it is important to wash the tattoo thoroughly with a mild, unscented bar of soap.
- Recommended soap to use: unscented Dove bar soap.
- Pat dry with a clean towel, and leave your fresh tattoo alone! Daily showers are permissible, just try to keep them short, without submerging the tattoo in water for long periods of time. Dry thoroughly when complete.
- If your tattoo is close to your head, be sure to keep products such as shampoos and conditioners away from your tattoo.
- After 4-5 days of allowing the tattoo to settle and dry, you can apply a thin layer of plain white unscented lotion twice a day. As your tattoo flakes, be sure to not pick or itch the piece. The key to a smooth heal is to keep the tattoo clean and dry and leave it be.
- Recommended lotion to use: Lubriderm.
- DO NOT submerge a fresh tattoo in water…no swimming, baths, or hot tubs.
- Try to avoid physical activity that could stretch or exert the body part that was tattooed. Avoid the sun and tanning beds until the piece is fully healed.
- To ensure a long lasting tattoo, be sure to continue your aftercare even after the initial 2-3 week healing period. Protect your tattoo from fading and sun exposure with a high SPF sunblock through the summer months, vacations, or anytime your tattoo will be exposed to the sun for long periods of time.